Friday, April 6, 2007

Theory of Space Travel

Theory of Space Travel

Ok, i know most of you dont know much about Quantum Physics but i have a theory which may help apply to a starship engine for space travel. It applies QCD which means Quantum Chaos Dynamic, This is where an electron passes through a nucleon that has 3 quarks, 2 are up and red and 1 is down and blue. Well when the electron passed through it reverses the quarks where the 2 red ones become down and blue and the blue one becomes up and red. Now when this electron comes out the other side it is reversed and becomes a positron. Think about the dynamic of this! Ok since the vaccum of space is a negative and QCD turns a negative into a positve (electrons have negative charges and positrons has positive charges) why could you not apply this QCD theory to a starship engine and turn the negative of the vaccum of space into a positve IE: energy. Sounds pretty kewl its just actually applying it that would be hard. I have e-mailed the world renowned quantum physics professor and co-founder of String Theory , Michio Kaku ,about my theory of the application of QCD to space travel. I was astounded when he actually answered me! below is a copy of my email and his response:
Dear Mr. Kaku
I am so honored to have found out you have a aol Screename, how often are you online? i would love to talk to you, it would make my millenium. I am such a huge fan of yours and would do anything just for a chance to sit down with coffee with you and discuss Quantum Physics. I would be in heaven. I know your a very busy man, but i really enjoy your interviews you do with art bell and George Noory. I always wanted to ask you about Quantum Chaos Dynamic, if an electron passes through the Gluon and reverses the Quarks where the up ones change color and become down ones thus causing the electron to become a positron, this theory is making a negative into a positive. Does it stand to reason that this theory could be applied to a starship engine that is powered soley on the vacuum of space thus not wasting energy? Could you not travel the universe this way? Since the vacuum is nothing seems the engine could convert that into something IE Energy??? I tend to have an abstract mind but i thought this was a interesting theory, one i came up with on my own, I do a self study on Quantum Physics and would love to meet you sometime. I do travel the USA so it might not be too hard to see you. Dont worry im not a Kook, just a huge admirer of your work and trust me I dont admire too many people but you are number 2 on my list. Please email me back even if to say Get lost. Id love to know your thoughts on my theory applying QCD or if im not understanding it correctly.
Sincerely with deep admiration,
David Williams


the following is the response i received:

Yes, if a particle goes through gluonic matter, its charge can reverse (this happens in Feynman diagrams all the time). But the total charge remains the same. Another charge reverses to compensate.
So, it is difficult to use this as a propulsion device. To see the math, see my book,
Quantum Field Theory: A Modern Intro (Oxford).
See also www.mkaku.org.
Michio Kaku

Ok so i failed to consider Newton's 3rd law of motion , im still considering this theory and how to deal with the compensating charge . This would not need to be a continuous process either if you consider Newton's 1st law of Motion: I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.
so what do you think??comment me your thoughts.
David

No comments: